Acne, pimples, blackheads, and cysts are the bane of many an adolescent’s existences, there is myth acne that occurs during puberty. This is just a myth; studies show that about 50 % of the adults get acne as well another study says more than half of all women get pimples and blackheads regardless of age.
There are many causes of acne from hormonal changes to increase sebum production, medications, and oil-based cosmetics can be a reason for acne or pimples. There are many cosmetics for acne and pimples and sometimes if they do not suit your skin then it gets worst.
Remember: – Do not squeeze pimples, they can be worst after squeeze and could cause you scarring.
Acne Home Remedies –
Here are some remedies, you can try anyone based on the ingredients you have at home or are easily available –
- Healing Mask – Combine 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth with an equal amount of water to produce a thick paste. Apply this paste on your face (leave plenty of space around the eyes). After 30 minutes wash your face with warm water. Use this three times a week.
- Dilute team tree oil with water in a 1:4 proportion and apply with a cotton ball to heal pimples and blackheads quickly.
- Make a combination of 2 tablespoons yogurt and 1 tablespoon honey and spread it on your face and neck. The honey disinfects and the yogurt has cooled. Wash your face with warm water. Apply this for three times a week.
- Make a stringent with antimicrobial herbs. Steep 2 teaspoons dried comfrey leaves, calendula, and thyme in 1 cup witch hazel for 2 weeks; strain. Apply with a cotton ball.
- Have a chamomile facial twice a week to open pores. Pour boiling water over chamomile flowers and position your face over the steam for 5 minutes.
- Drink one or two cups a day of nettle tea. It detoxifies the blood and promotes skin healing.
Steps for Acne Prevention –
- Soap is too harsh for acne-prone skin but soap-free cleansers with a pH value of 5.5 can soothe and protect your skill.
- Follow up by treating oily skin and acne-prone areas of your face with small amounts of a facial cleanser, such as a facial toner containing alcohol.
Papaya Mask –
- Peel a papaya, remove the seeds, and puree the fruit.
- Stir 2-3 tablespoons in 30-45 ml plain yogurt into the pureed fruit.
- Apply the puree to a compress, place it on your face, and leave for 30 minutes.
- Wash off the blemish-fighting papaya mask with warm water.